Activewest strongly believes in giving something back to the community.
Over the years we have enjoyed being involved in anything that gets us up and out of our seats, such as the Geraldton Harrier’s HBF Runfest. We believe we live in an amazing community and love making the most of what we have on offer here.
We also encourage our team members to support a wide range of charities and organisations through fundraising and participation in community events.
Below are some of the charities and community groups that we have been involved in.
Below are some of the charities and community groups that we have been involved in:
- Farmers Golf Day
- Variety WA
- Midwest Charity Begins at Home
- Geraldton Basketball Association
- Great Northern Football League
- Geraldton Harriers
- HBF Geraldton Runfest
- Chapman Valley Agricultural Show
- Chapman Valley Northampton Cricket Club
- Westcoast Dance
- St Francis Xavier School
- Camp Quality for Kids
- Geraldton Sunshine Surf Masters
- Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Geraldton Triathlon Club
- Midwest Golf Day - Movember
- Geraldton Tennis Club
- East Fremantle Football Club
- Railways Football Club
- Towns Football Club
- Rovers Cardinal Hockey
How can Activewest Help You?
Guidelines for submitting a request to the Activewest
- All requests should be completed online using the form below. E-mails/ faxes are not accepted
- Correspondence must be on your organization's official letterhead
- Allow us to receive your request 6-8 weeks prior to your event
- Maximum of one request per year please
Please provide us with as much information as possible.